Press your difficulties a little further away with this exclusive clip and giveaway from Danny Boyle‘s brand-new musical The Other Day The musical rom-com penned by Richard Curtis and directed by Boyle gets here on 4K, Blu-ray, and DVD tomorrow, and you have an opportunity to win a new record gamer and vinyl copy of the soundtrack. Not persuaded? Well, get a taste of what you’ll be winning with an exclusive The Other Day clip revealing how star Himesh Patel sang all of his Beatles covers live throughout the movie.
As Yesterday proves, the Beatles can never ever be removed from presence; they only need someone to save their music and bring it to the masses. That’s also the case with the lots erased scenes, in addition to an alternate opening and ending, to the Danny Boyle-directed movie– they’re not eliminated, just offered to see only for those who purchase the Blu-ray, DVD, or digital release. Other bonus features offered on the Yesterday home video release are a gag reel; videos of Patel performing “Yesterday,” “I Wish to Hold Your Hand,” and “Let it Be” at Abbey Roadway Studios; and featurettes highlighting the interesting very first team-up between Boyle and Curtis.
Here’s your opportunity to see all of these bonus offer includes by yourself copy of Yesterday, which we’ll be distributing along with a brand-new record gamer and a vinyl copy of the soundtrack with music performed by Himesh Patel. How do you win? That’s simple! Talk about this post with your preferred Beatles tune, why it’s your favorite– and this is very important— include your Twitter handle in your comment. We’ll select a winner today and send the winner’s Twitter manage to Universal, who will connect for an address so they can send out the prize to you. Since of the brief turn-around time on this contest, you’ll most likely have an excellent shot at winning if you’re interested.
See a preview of the prize pack below.
A full list of special features included on the Blu-ray, DVD, and digital releases is listed below.
- Alternate Opening *
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted Scenes.
- Corden & Roxanne– Includes deleted performance by Himesh Patel of “Something”
- Late for School
- Nutters Italian Ice Cream
- Moscow Audience
- A Gonk
- W Hotel
- Jack Calls Ellie
- Hilary in the Mirror
- Nick and Carol
- Hazel’s Selfie
- Gag Reel *
- Live at Abbey Road Studios– See Himesh Patel carry out “Yesterday”, “I Wish to Hold Your Hand”, and “Let it Be” at Abbey Road Studios.
- ” The Other Day”
- ” I Wish To Hold Your Hand”
- ” Let it Be”
- Ed Sheeran: From Stadium to Screen *– Performing in his very first major function, Ed Sheeran assesses his experiences making the movie.
- Agent of Comedy: Kate McKinnon *– Kate McKinnon shares how excited she was to play the function of “Debra Hammer” while the cast and crew review the enjoyable and energy that the queen of improvisational funny brought to the set.
- A Talented Duo *– Richard Curtis and Danny Boyle, two of the most effective British filmmakers, collaborate for the very first time.
- Betting Real *– The re-interpreting of the Beatles songs was a huge endeavor for beginner Himesh Patel. Discover how he invested months learning to play the songs completely as the production decided to take the more tough path of recording the musical numbers reside on set.
- True Love *– Beyond the music and the laughs, the movie is, obviously, a romance. This piece takes a look at the relationship between Jack & Ellie and the actors playing them.
- A Discussion with Richard & Ed *– Long-lasting friends Richard Curtis and Ed Sheeran have a funny and informal chat about the making of YESTERDAY.
- Function Commentary with Director Danny Boyle and Writer/Producer Richard Curtis
* Unique to 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & Digital
Cool Posts From Around the Web: